Ederson out Sunday

II am heartily sick of all these injuries. Every sodding game someone is crocked, usually for some length of time.

It's getting so I dare hardly see a game or read a report. Someone is always taken off and we don't see him again for ages.

Is there something wrong with our fitness training? Why don't Liverpool have half a team sidelined for crucial matches?

I've never known a season like it. I fully expect Raz, Kun or KDB to get crocked on Sunday, and probably out till the new year.

I don't expect any sympathy from the media, though.
I'm not altogether convinced the dippers are staying completely injury free.

The difference between our medical staff and theirs is that we air on the side of caution and don't rush players back. Klopp on the other hand knows that he's fucked if any of his starting eleven are out for more than twenty minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if their medical staff are pumping their players full of pain killers and saying " right get out there and crack on".

If you look at their so called 'fab' front three there's only Mane that looks to be in form the past couple of months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.