Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be many no doubt joining before Sunday, ready to unleash their unequalled famous scouse humour.

They are convinced they only have to turn up and the points are theirs.

Come on City, let’s kick on from last seasons game at theirs and this time take our chances and put what is our last domestic away ground hoodoo to where it belongs, istree.

Well it did happen. It was a few years back, honestly can't remember which United game it was. You've got your opinion and then there's what I see as a fan day in day out.

Seems to have hit a nerve with quite a few City fans.

It's been the case for a few years now, since the new Main Stand was built. It's something like 10k across the whole season, so more like 500 a game. While this fella makes it sound like it's like a simple process. Obviously your chances arent that great.

Yeah you got me. Thats despite me not living in Oldham for over 20 years.

Ahhhh diddums

There will be many no doubt joining before Sunday, ready to unleash their unequalled famous scouse humour.

They are convinced they only have to turn up and the points are theirs.

Come on City, let’s kick on from last seasons game at theirs and this time take our chances and put what is our last domestic away ground hoodoo to where it belongs, istree.
Most of which will never be seen.

They won the Champions League and got 97 pts.... It is fairly obvious City had the better season, but pointless to suggest Liverpool were not also brilliant.

'That team who won the CL and accumulated 97 pts were fucking shite weren't they?' Sounds stupid

If you acknowledge another team has had a good season, you won't spontaneously combust.

Sniff Sniff Sniff

Can’t we just get rid of the murdering bin dipping scum on this forum?

Who cares, their all whizzed up at the idea of winning the league on Sunday. If they do anything other than beat us, it will be failure and this will be a dipper free forum till the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.