Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Laporte, David, Zin, Ederson and Rodri out there is no pressure on us now whatsoever.

Liverpool have to win. The pressure is all theirs
What Liverpool have to do is not lose which in worse case scenario is not detrimental considering the teams we've played to City's

Pep rubbed his now when saying Ed is out, Ive heard that's a sign someone is lying so nothing to worry about

and one of the reasons VAR spent 5 minutes weighing it up was because the defenders were almost level and it was a marginal red card.
Sorry mate but they spent five minutes because there was barely no contact and the contact that there was, was manufactured.

Bravo doesn’t take him down and he’s got a goal scoring opportunity. That’s what the ref is for. Even with a defender on the line it’s a red (as it is when a defender takes out a striker who was going through 1 on 1 with the keeper). So defenders being level, and no keeper to beat, doesn’t come into it.

Sorry mate but they spent five minutes because there was barely no contact and the contact that there was, was manufactured.

Bravo doesn’t take him down and he’s got a goal scoring opportunity. That’s what the ref is for. Even with a defender on the line it’s a red (as it is when a defender takes out a striker who was going through 1 on 1 with the keeper). So defenders being level, and no keeper to beat, doesn’t come into it.

Im sure you are correct else you wouldn't have posted, but I must admit it doesn't sound right.

I have come to terms that we might lose a football match against a very good dipper side.the facts are we arnt shit we are decimated with injuries so if we do get beaten I hope bluemooners have the sense to realise this.if we are 9 points behind at crimbo then hopefully the luck starts shifting and we get some of the good luck and the dippers some of the bad stuff.i always said I don't expect us to win it every year as long as we give it a go and there are clear mitigating factors this year.but you never know the gap may be 3 points come Monday,heres hoping for an early dipper red card.

No way would they give a dipper a red card, VAR would overturn it and and give a City player a yellow and the scousers a free kick.

I’d take a draw now and I think they would. If we manage to go there and win then I don’t think they’d recover

Wed be delighted to get a point but the dippers will be kicking themselves, there’s not a better time to play us. They will go all out to hammer us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.