Manchester Christmas Markets

So what you’re saying is they aren’t contravening any food prep standards. They aren’t ‘getting away’ with anything, they are simply operating within the rules.

As for being able to charge half of what they do and still make a profit. That argument could be used in many situations. If ppl are willing to pay it, they will charge it. They aren’t running a charity

Well no, if they are working witihng food hygiene regs then they aren't, you can prpr food in a cintainer if conditions are correct.

The pic can be misleading, you see a few diced onions and a chopping board, plus some other stuff hanging up (carrier bags etc) but as a still photograph, there is nothing to suggest they are doing major food preperation in there.

At the same time they could be breaking several hygiene regs for all we know.

I went to Budapest last year and its fuckin brilliant, cheap as chips and the markets are fantastic, i would highly recommend anyone who fancies a trip over Christmas to try here, I am going back this year on December 5th. Got 4 nights in a 4 star hotel with BA flights for £230..
I am taking Mrs jazzy for 3 nights on 20th December for our wedding anniversary £200 each , looking forward to it

Down on Monday, with an ex-workmates gathering planned & a family piss up rather than buying presents nobody wants in December....oh and a couple of hours in the afternoon pre rags game.

Too busy, too expensive.

My idea of a bar/pub is one in which I can get to within 5 minutes.

Last went two years ago and you couldn’t move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.