Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be quietly optimistic if we can keep the score level in the first 25 minutes.

Given our injuries in defence, it’s difficult to envisage us keeping a clean sheet, though. Ederson and Laporte are huge losses.

I suspect we’ll need to score at least two goals to have any chance of winning this game.

I think you’ll find that @Nightmare Walking referenced Liverpool’s unbeaten run in the league, not our last ten meetings.

What is Liverpool’s record over our last three meetings in all comps?
Last 3 meetings? Are you for real? You will rather have a small sample size than one with broad perspective? That's a weak rebuttal. Try again, this time take your time.[/QUOTE]

I never said Bravo is/was better than Eddie and I would pick Eddie every time , but I keep hearing this line that Bravo makes the defence nervous and brings down their performance and, I believe that is just fan perception not unless you or some other poster can share the inside knowledge that proves otherwise.

It’s clearly just an observation but I think it’s corroborated by some of Bravo’s performances for us, as well as the fact that the team aren’t used to playing actual competitive games with him week in week out. Nothing against the guy and I’ll be right behind him on Sunday hoping he keeps a clean sheet but I just don’t think we are solid with him in goal

I use to be an optimist but asking myself which City player truly is on form,
I must say I have some doubts for this special one.

In January we surprised dippers by an unexpected high intensity even superior to what Klopp was claiming for them.
Bernardo alone coverd every inch of the pitch, it was simply unbelievable.
I think dippers will try to correct that issue and Anfield will play its part.
Dippers' midfield workrate will be immense IMO with Milner and Henderson fighting for their lives.

I don't mind about our keeper, he could even be a surprise in some way.
I worry our Blue Boys are too impressed by the 95min booing and swearing from the epicentre of hatred.

If we can handle the atmosphere and are still 0-0 at HT it could become an interesting session.
We also have to be ready to kick the ball up the kop under pressure to control the situation.
Concede early and it will take some guts not to switch off...

It's very much about confidence and as usual we will know after watching the pass accuracy of the 1st 5 mins
in which direction the ship will probably sail...

To keep some faith for the unexpected I hope our lazy 2nd half display at San Siro was part of Pep's dark plan
and we give the **************************** (insert whatever you like) exactly what they deserve FFS.

Even though the scousers would have been targeting us on set pieces into the box,with Ederson out it will be even more of a priority for them pumping long balls into the box at every opportunity...

There are more fucking dippers on here than blues... Why don't they stick to chatting their shit on rawk.. I have to be careful what I say as I get banned for calling out the twats...

I never said Bravo is/was better than Eddie and I would pick Eddie every time , but I keep hearing this line that Bravo makes the defence nervous and brings down their performance and, I believe that is just fan perception not unless you or some other poster can share the inside knowledge that proves otherwise.
You only need eyes to see the players are not as confident with bravo,why would they be with any keeper who is not as super confident as eddie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.