Liverpool away

Does anyone know of anyone travelling from Oxfordshire way on or London Via the M40 who has a spare seat on the way home from the game ?

My son who doesn't drive has a ticket for the game and can't get back as Sunday train and bus services are non existent for him to get home, and it's looking pretty remote for me to be able to get a ticket as I was hoping to join him at the game.

Alternatively if anyone can supply me with a ticket for the game it would solve the problem for us both.

Cheers all
Dont be tight, drive him anyway.

Gutted about Ederson. But what will be will be. Just read that the Liverpool Fan Sean Cox who had life changing injuries following the assault by the Roma fan will be there on Sunday. Trust we will give him a standing ovation along with the Scousers if he is announced pre game. No need to stoop to their level.

Last edited:
Gutted about Ederson. But what will be will be. Just read that the Liverpool Fan Sean Cox who had life changing injuries following the assault by the Roma fan will be there on Sunday. Trust we will give him a standing ovation along with the Scousers if he is announced pre game. No need to stoop to their level.
Fuck em. Only people clapping will be virtue signallers. Plenty of people get beat up and don’t get a standing ovation for it, why's this guy any different. How many blues got slashed at anfield in the bad old days, where’s their round of applause

Fuck em. Only people clapping will be virtue signallers. Plenty of people get beat up and don’t get a standing ovation for it, why's this guy any different. How many blues got slashed at anfield in the bad old days, where’s their round of applause
Understand your sentiment. Just think the media will be ready and waiting to slag us off at any opportunity. We don't need need to give them any ammunition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.