Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the last 20 mins we have to look for,thats when they are diving and cheating for freekicks so they can lob it in the box and get pens,the late goals they are getting are not from fair tactics,we have to stay switched on right to the whistle

I concur but the game could be over in the first half an hour if we’re not switched on. Our intensity levels need to be much higher than we saw in the dismal second half showing against Atalanta.

So he didnt get the man. What happens if the guy didnt dive?

Bravo is on the floor 40 yards from goal with a striker clean through.

And you think that's not a fuck up! Unbelievable.

Dive/no dive, contact/no contact he has fucked up.
Even if he does get the ball, he's still just swatted it away with his hand way outside of his own box. Not sure in what universe that doesn't mean he fucked up.

I concur but the game could be over in the first half an hour if we’re not switched on. Our intensity levels need to be much higher than we saw in the dismal second half showing against Atalanta.
I quite enjoyed the comedy ending to that game but i really don't want to see it in this game lol

Even if he does get the ball, he's still just swatted it away with his hand way outside of his own box. Not sure in what universe that doesn't mean he fucked up.

Jesus has the miserable old myopic twat had a stroke ?

No, he was talking about their unbeaten run.

You are the one that ignored what he said and decided to respond with an unrelated, arbitrary results set to make a point you wanted.
How is it unrelated? He claimed City would have ended Liverpool's unbeaten run if they had met and I presented a proof that it's unlikely considering the result of last 10 meetings.

I’ve noticed not one Bluemooner has Mahrez in their starting line up so Peps bound to play him

I’ve given up trying to second guess Pep, likes to be a big maverick in the big games so nothing would surprise me.

just hope Sterling turns up for this one. Scoring in front of the Kop would send RAWK into meltdown

Too many injuries. Without Laporte this fixture was always going to be tough but without Silva, Rodri, Sane, and now Ederson it really is mission impossible. Perhaps we should call Tom Cruise for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.