Have you ever exposed yourself to the neighbours?

I have to say I have done some rum things especially when younger and pissed up. I along with several others showed our arses on the M6 to the City team coach that wizzed passed us after the Ipswich semi final at Villa Park.

On another occasion I had found a deserted beach in Rhodes and saw fit to indulge with a Dutch bird only for the 18-30s party boat to go sailing past and responded to the inevitable cheers by leaping up and bowing.

However flashing to the neighbours is something I would not consider on several grounds...arrest being one of a considerable list of reasons I would find this activity unwise.

What would you do if a six foot five bloke knocked on your door informing you he would like to accept your clear invitation?
He could knock on my door if he wants

Are you not afraid of being arrested?

Not really. It's not like I'm wanking in front of the front window in time for the school run, I'm just getting changed in my room albeit with the curtains open. I've never really seen nudity as a big deal tbh but maybe others are more careful than me.

I'm 6ft 5, but you've already knocked me back in another thread
I was going to offer to turn up starkers, but it's a bit too cold now and I wouldn't appear at my best

Drone won’t care what you look like.

I once had a bath and came down stairs to get clean jeans completely starkers bombed into the living room to find my wife and two of her mates sat having a brew I hadn't realised any one was in.sad to report they did not get frisky and rape me

Not quite exposed but when I was stationed on Anglesey with the RAF one summer day I was home for lunch and needed to fart... i obviously couldn’t do it in front of SWMBO so I decided to walk down the garden path and let go....

let an absolute ripper out and then turned to walk back to the house. Only then did I realise that the neighbour Di and his wife were sat on the lawn having a picnic..

Mortified

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.