Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinho,Walker and Mendy are slow ? Only Otto struggles for pace, their main threat are their full backs , Pep will have a plan for them .
Mendy is certainly slower than Salah. On average we cannot beat them for pace that’s for sure. Especially when Sané is not there. We need to play our passing game and use the precision of execution to put them to the sword. It’s perfectly doable. When Pep managed Barca they were not exactly faster than Real but they were so technically proficient that it didn’t make a difference.

I hope every player is prepared to get behind the ball when liverpool are attacking and fight like pit bulls to get the the ball back

One thing is clear: as long as we have possession, our defense and keeper won’t get tested and they can’t hurt us. So Pep will play the starting eleven most capable of handling the ball.

Despite Ederson, Sané and Laporte, I have a feeling we will be OK. I hope Cancelo get to feel the pressure on sunday. Would be good for him.

One thing is clear: as long as we have possession, our defense and keeper won’t get tested and they can’t hurt us. So Pep will play the starting eleven most capable of handling the ball.

Despite Ederson, Sané and Laporte, I have a feeling we will be OK. I hope Cancelo get to feel the pressure on sunday. Would be good for him.
Not forgetting Rodri!!
But feck it, let's go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.