Players who might improve us

Richard Keogh, just been sacked by derby county,would be a free transfer, only downside I can see is he is out for 15 months is into drugs and drinking loads of booze ,apart from that would be a great signing ,what do ya think

Just been reading through the first 40 pages of this thread (sad I know) it makes interesting reading. Suggestions for Van Dijk and Salah but also include Jack Colback, Shane Long, Mustafi and Xhaha and Diego Dalot. Not one mention of Bernado, Sane, Mendy, Jesus or Ederson long before they were linked with us. Maybe Tikxi knows more than us after all.

Richard Keogh isn't a bad shout though

Don't think Leicester would consider selling, but Ndidi's quickly becoming a World Class DM. Would Rodri work as a Deep-Lying midfielder? Or A double-pivot of the two with KDB, Foden, Bernardo etc up top. We need to be able to screen our defenders more effectively as we're getting battered on the counter.

He's 23, routinely puts up the best defensive stats in the league, Prem-Proven & 6ft. He's started adding goals to his game and is helping Leicester get to 2nd.

Lisandro Martinez of Ajax aged 21. Signed this summer from Defensa in Argentina where he played LCB and had a very good season both personally and with club. Not the tallest centre back, but still able to compete aerially and with a sweet left foot. Can dribble out of danger and passing range is fantastic. When I watched him last season for Defensa I thought he reminded me of Frenkie De Jong for his passing ability and composure thought he would be good at DM role and could cover at LB. Never realising he would actually end up going to Ajax. Since joining Ajax this season he started at CB and has filled in at LB on one occasion and has now established himself at D/CM. His stats have been amazing.

A couple of others worth mentioning for DM position are Teun Koopmeiners of AZ Alkmaar, John Pyerre of Gremio and Nikola Moro of Dinamo Zagreb each young and impressing in the DM role and at present wouldn’t cost a fortune. Players who could be a 2nd DM should the club decide to have a back up and all good passers of the ball.

Last edited:
Don't think Leicester would consider selling, but Ndidi's quickly becoming a World Class DM. Would Rodri work as a Deep-Lying midfielder? Or A double-pivot of the two with KDB, Foden, Bernardo etc up top. We need to be able to screen our defenders more effectively as we're getting battered on the counter.

He's 23, routinely puts up the best defensive stats in the league, Prem-Proven & 6ft. He's started adding goals to his game and is helping Leicester get to 2nd.

I would have bought this lad before Marhez his mobility and tackling are great and his passing is improving, but i think we have bought all we are going to from them for a few years, next season it will be Rodri and back up Fernandinho/Doyle, buying the lad Camavinga as our box to box is all i would do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.