The most unfunny comedian ever

Has Sarah Milican been mentioned yet ?

Oh jesus... I'd forgotten about her. Absolute shite. How anybody could find her in the slightest bit funny is totally beyond me. Not just 0% funny... irritating beyond words too

So many talentless names to choose from gong back to Arthur Askey, Jimmy Edwards, Dickie Henderson plus Mike and Bernie Winters. Then there is Stan Boardman and one that my old man always used to refer to as Jimmy bloody Tarbuck.
More up to date names include Ricky Gervais ( has one of those faces that you always want to smack) and James Corden, loved Gavin & Stacey but that as down to Ruth Jones and Rob Bryden, can't stand they think it's all over as he is just a smart arse having an in joke with his mates at our expense

So many talentless names to choose from gong back to Arthur Askey, Jimmy Edwards, Dickie Henderson plus Mike and Bernie Winters. Then there is Stan Boardman and one that my old man always used to refer to as Jimmy bloody Tarbuck.
More up to date names include Ricky Gervais ( has one of those faces that you always want to smack) and James Corden, loved Gavin & Stacey but that as down to Ruth Jones and Rob Bryden, can't stand they think it's all over as he is just a smart arse having an in joke with his mates at our expense
Has James Corden ever claimed to be a comedian? I thought he was an actor and presenter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.