Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Backs to the wall, written off by most due to our horrendous injury list,its time for the champions to step up to the mark, come on city we fight till the end

Just keep them at bay for the first 25 - 30 minutes then slowly start to turn the screw. Same for the start of the second half. We'll have to defend as if our lives depends on it

Backs to the wall, written off by most due to our horrendous injury list,its time for the champions to step up to the mark, come on city we fight till the end
I don't think it's due to the injury list, I think it's down to 16 years since we won at their place,.we seem to crumble at anfield with or without injuries

No need for conviction. 3 points is up for grabs, it's all that matters. History wont remember what team anyone fielded.

Scouser in quoting history shocker.

They drew with the rags. Sheff U keeper had to throw one in. Fluked Villa and others. The Kop as usual will be loud at the start, at the end, but not for most of it if it’s nervy.

Let’s not make out we’re playing the Centurions eh.

I don't think it's due to the injury list, I think it's down to 16 years since we won at their place,.we seem to crumble at anfield with or without injuries
Yeh we really do mate, our record at that shithole is a fuckin disgrace, but we’ve been written off by some this time, now like i said its time for the champions of england to show us what they’re made of

Looking at the table, we really could put the frighteners on them if we can get a win at dipperville.
3 points will seem like we have them by the balls and when we get back to a full strength squad, we could overtake them with a decent run.
We just need to keep them contained for a half and hopefully they’ll slow a bit, but we know they’ll be given every chance to smash lumps out of our key players without punishment.
Oliver is a massive bottler and wouldn’t dare rule against the media’s darlings.
The VAR whisperings will be rife, the collapsing Egyptian will he at his floppiest and 9head will be throwing himself around like Tom Daley.
Would love to see us win, but I think the likely result won’t be one we will like, and it probably won’t be easy to swallow, especially when it’s more than
likely to be a dubious decision.
If we win, they will be choking sooner than usual. If they win, they'll just choke closer to seasons end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.