Jools Holland anyone ?

Just found the following online comment about Holland:

'I can still see his amphibious face gurning smugly and his flabby, cumberland sausage fingers banging out a boogle riff as he drinks Bells on that hideous advert for whiskey. This man is without doubt a fucking penis.'

Seems a pretty fair summation to me.
Well thats a lie for a start.Sausage fingers are the last thing he has.

Side note but Liam was an utter knob when he was on the other week. Absolute thick as pig shit. Doing his hard man thing with that ‘Leeds bloke tryna be a manc’ accent. Even jools was taking the piss.
Back to jools. When he ponces about the studio doing his mini interviews it’s car crash tv. He goes up blind ally’s with the act and they often don’t know wtf he’s wittering on about. Saying that he seems to have a pretty eclectic mix of artists on which is sometimes refreshing. I long for the days of 120 minutes on MTV.

Saw him a couple of nights ago. It was our first time and I thought he was excellent. Played for about two hrs aswell.

This thread proves that people will moan about and criticise fucking everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.