Have you ever exposed yourself to the neighbours?

Vintage-action-man-original-naked-custom-flock-figure.jpg

Mmmmm.
Was the action man already in a state of undress, or did you do it especially to make a point?

Also, Is that the one with the swivelling eyes?
And how did you get the anal lube out of his hair?

Questions. Questions :)

Mmmmm.
Was the action man already in a state of undress, or did you do it especially to make a point?

Its the look of disappointment on his little face that's the worst - knowing he's going straight back up @bluealf once the photo was taken :-(

Mmmmm.

It is a bugger to remove that's for sure, clothes and lube both.

My neighbours wife is always at it, well when I say neighbours, what I mean is the house right opposite (about half a mile).
If it wasn’t for my super zoom camera I use for my ornithological hobby I’d never of noticed her, or the other houses!

My neighbour brought round a cheapo watch I ordered from Amazon. They wrongly delivered it to her address.

Imagine her surprise when she found me knocking one out over my £15 refund.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before and I won't get into the details but, I once answered the door and went outside to a group of people at the door wearing nothing but a jumper.
It was on upside down with my legs in the arms and my cock and balls dangling out the neck hole.
Great times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.