• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next two league games for us:

Pool-City
City-Chelsea

We will know much more about our title chances after these two games.

Just watched a bit of the Chelsea game, they're playing at pace and look really good for it. We all know that when we do it we look unstoppable, so where has it gone?. We look spent to me at present, not seeing any energy from anybody, that's the main reason why I don't think we'll live with Liverpool tomorrow.

When was the last time they lost in the league at Anfield?

They have not lost for nearly 2 years is it?

So what!! they will lose sometime and why not tomorrow?

We should have won there last year, we missed the penalty but still did enough to win..

Too many are writing us off on here...

Our record against them over the past few years in big games stands up pretty well..

Beat the in the Carabao Cup final, beat them 5-0 and 2-1 at home, lost narrowly 4-3 when to be fair we were the better team in the second half with them shitting themselves and hanging on ..!

Got royal fcuked over in the Chumps League Qtr final both at theirs and ours

Beat them in the Community Shield when they played their first team and were desperate to win..

Who knows what will happen tomorrow, we could get stuffed 6-0...

I vey much doubt it though!

Agree with all except their form, they are not playing that great tbh

It's a funny fact about this Liverpool team that although they never lose (1 defeat in last 50 league games) they are often behind / seem to be struggling.

If they hadn't come back in the games they've been behind just so far this season, then instead of being 6 pts clear, they'd currently be 4th, just a couple of wins ahead of the likes of Brighton.

In such a big game we need the big game players to show up and perform.

De Bruyne, Aguero and Sterling all need to be on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.