Claudio Bravo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mangala had 15 appearances for us in the 100 point season. Can say quite confidently he is a shit centerback.
Top clubs typically play a 2nd string in the Carabao Cup, we are no different. The scousers got to a CL final with Karius in net and paid the price and they have spent half of this season, playing a keeper that West Ham gave away in the summer, because circumstances dictated it. Average players end up playing at top clubs all the time.
I think he is a lot better than average, but we have done this to death, we will simply not agree

As soon as it’s feasible, either through his contract ending or some form of mutual consent, Bravo will be gone.

Just like any other player then :)

No one on here has said that Atlanta would have scored if Bravo had kept his ground, no one has said it was a definite goal - at least not in the posts i've read. But, a threat on goal is a threat on goal, and in the situation could have meant we left Atlanta with nothing. Bravo chose to make a tackle to save that nothing from happening - and if we're going to critique him for potentially saving the game, just ask yourself how we would have critiqued him for losing us the game?

I'm trying to look at the Atlanta game with as fair a view as i can, and i think it's fair to say that Bravo did what he did to save the point - and if that is the case, and given there was zero contact on the forward but for his trailing leg catching our keeper on the head i think that is precisely the point.

OC we can disagree, it's an internet forum, but i'm certainly not going to slate the lad for saving us a point in what was a very tasty position for Atlanta.

Given the situation, and the sending off Pep, or any of the team, can't really say it was a good tackle - but, if the ref had seen it properly and not sent Bravo off would we be declaring it or praising it as a game saving moment?

Last edited:
I’m not but if he/she judges the incident and the incident alone, I imagine that ws01 is a highly knowledgable individual. I will take their viewpoint over those on here who believe they are the 2nd coming of Nostradamus and the mythological goal that Atalanta were 100% going to score had Bravo not “taken one for the team”.

I doubt you or ws01 are highly knowledgable you both type a lot of words,obviously have to much time on your hands, and most of opinionated drivel

I doubt you or ws01 are highly knowledgable you both type a lot of words,obviously have to much time on your hands, and most of opinionated drivel

You have double my posts, so clearly I have less time available than you. I suppose when you’re an angry little man and all posts are one-liners slagging off fellow blues, the posts soon rack up though.

Ha who else can he select for tomorrow?
You been living under a rock? ;)

default.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.