Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dippers will never have a better chance to beat us , if you took Allison,VanDick,Robertson,Fabloninho & Bobby Teeth out of their side against a full strength City team at the Etihad , they would get mullered , that is the equivalent of out task on Sunday , if the Dippers do not win convincingly it will cast doubts about how good they really are
Listened to the usual pundits abdicating that the Dippers are the best in the world and we are a spent force with a shite defence etc etc , but i am confident our replacement players Bravo,Mendy,Dinho,Gundogan,Mahrez and others are good enough to fill the void and will play and compete until they drop , the Dippers fans i have spoken to our expecting 3-0,4-0,5-0 win and quite a few on here are fearing the worst
Pep has instilled a never say die attitude into the squad , and we will have some brilliant players in our blue shirts on Sunday , so never doubt what we are capable of i certainly do not fear the scouse bastards , we will go to Klanfield and fight for our lives and keep our title and play like Champions and will be backed by our usual loud and proud away support. If the Dippers think they are going steam roller us on Sunday , thye are in for a big surprise , but they might just edge a tight game and our long injury list is the only reason they can live with us. If we were going to Klanfield with a full squad i would have no doubt like last season we would/should be taking 3 points.

Just hope you'll finally defeat Liverpool.

It is irrational as PSG doesn't have much bad blood historically with Liverpool but their fans make me want them to lose bad every fucking game.

Don't disappoint me City !

Always thought it was just English clubs that despised the Dippers , but they are conquering europe , every f*cker hates them

The Dippers will never have a better chance to beat us , if you took Allison,VanDick,Robertson,Fabloninho & Bobby Teeth out of their side against a full strength City team at the Etihad , they would get mullered , that is the equivalent of out task on Sunday , if the Dippers do not win convincingly it will cast doubts about how good they really are
Listened to the usual pundits abdicating that the Dippers are the best in the world and we are a spent force with a shite defence etc etc , but i am confident our replacement players Bravo,Mendy,Dinho,Gundogan,Mahrez and others are good enough to fill the void and will play and compete until they drop , the Dippers fans i have spoken to our expecting 3-0,4-0,5-0 win and quite a few on here are fearing the worst
Pep has instilled a never say die attitude into the squad , and we will have some brilliant players in our blue shirts on Sunday , so never doubt what we are capable of i certainly do not fear the scouse bastards , we will go to Klanfield and fight for our lives and keep our title and play like Champions and will be backed by our usual loud and proud away support. If the Dippers think they are going steam roller us on Sunday , thye are in for a big surprise , but they might just edge a tight game and our long injury list is the only reason they can live with us. If we were going to Klanfield with a full squad i would have no doubt like last season we would/should be taking 3 points.
I must admit, I am one of those fearing the worst but after reading this, I can see what you mean about Pep and the teams mentality nowadays. I certainly don't believe the players will be fearing the worst. I like the fact them scrotes are predicting a big win. If we was to take 3 points, they'll crumble!! If they don't beat us tomorrow, at home, with us missing key players (and a defense they should be chomping at the bit to get at), they will realise they've been riding their luck for too long and they truly are second best.

Always thought it was just English clubs that despised the Dippers , but they are conquering europe , every f*cker hates them
You forgot Vinny, who has secretly stayed on our books as a registered player with special permission from UEFA, just to boil Dipper piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.