Ederson out Sunday

Good post mate. I would only go for Aguero over Sterling as his record in big games, for goals, is incredible.

Would play Jesus for the same reason, to drag their centre halves around, his workrate and to offer a bit of a presence upfront.
My only concern is workrate, Sergio has dropped off a cliff this season in that respect. I don’t mean that disrespectfully, I just don’t think his legs will carry him and he needs to reserve energy in high intensity games. Sterling and Jesus have to ability to defend from the front for 90 minutes, Aguero in my opinion would be better to come on if we’re desperate or for the last 20-30 minutes against tired legs and minds to try and nick a late winner.

My only concern is workrate, Sergio has dropped off a cliff this season in that respect. I don’t mean that disrespectfully, I just don’t think his legs will carry him and he needs to reserve energy in high intensity games. Sterling and Jesus have to ability to defend from the front for 90 minutes, Aguero in my opinion would be better to come on if we’re desperate or for the last 20-30 minutes against tired legs and minds to try and nick a late winner.

It is a fair argument but I would counter that with in a game of potentially few chances I would back Aguero to score over the other two. We saw on Weds how missed chances (pens) can change the direction of a game. When a chance presents itself were going to have to take it.

It is a fair argument but I would counter that with in a game of potentially few chances I would back Aguero to score over the other two. We saw on Weds how missed chances (pens) can change the direction of a game. When a chance presents itself were going to have to take it.
Very very true, oh I’m fucked if I know. I’ll trust my judgement and go with Jesus over Aguero BUT I think Pep will 100% go with Aguero over Jesus. Yes I think I know better than Pep, someone please kick me in the bollocks for saying that if they see me at Anfield.

Very very true, oh I’m fucked if I know. I’ll trust my judgement and go with Jesus over Aguero BUT I think Pep will 100% go with Aguero over Jesus. Yes I think I know better than Pep, someone please kick me in the bollocks for saying that if they see me at Anfield.

Mate I hope Pep is reading as we have literally sorted it for him. Both teams guarantee a 2-0 win :-)

It is a hard one though...youth and legs or outright ability ???

The great thing is we have options and it may count towards the latter stages of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.