Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even dare repeat you don't get lots of decisions in your favour

We do get decisions in our favour. But we get decisions against too.

I didn't notice your outrage when we had an even tighter offside call against us vs Leicester. Or maybe you only notice the decisions that go in Spurs' favour? That's my bet, at least.

Pretty sure no further action was taken over De Jong on Ben Arfa either.

Anyway all this agenda, feeling sorry for themselves is way way way over the top, wanting people to feel sorry for them. As if every decision in the world and everyone is against them. Do me a favour. I've seen lots of positive write ups and decisions go their way too.

If my team were getting 100 points a season, winning medals, have the best players in the world I would not be complaining. I'd be enjoying every minute of it.

This hard done by victim shite (very Scouser like) is boring to read. Enjoy it, embrace it, unless you want Stuart Pearce back playing the worst football in mankind
Why bother coming on a city forum then? You lot are a joke. Bottle every game that matters and pretend your a top side, you disgraced the champs league final last year with your gutless surrender, and it was a joke that you made it there without outright beating a team you played over two legs in the knock out rounds. Fucking away goals and shite decisions made you believe you were going places now you’re a busted flush with a new stadium and investment so no more excuses about Poch working with a shoe string budget which is all you ever bleated on about.

We do get decisions in our favour. But we get decisions against too.

I didn't notice your outrage when we had an even tighter offside call against us vs Leicester. Or maybe you only notice the decisions that go in Spurs' favour? That's my bet, at least.
I don't buy the line that you have not massively benefited from var,you are not suffering that much

Why bother coming on a city forum then? You lot are a joke. Bottle every game that matters and pretend your a top side, you disgraced the champs league final last year with your gutless surrender, and it was a joke that you made it there without outright beating a team you played over two legs in the knock out rounds. Fucking away goals and shite decisions made you believe you were going places now you’re a busted flush with a new stadium and investment so no more excuses about Poch working with a shoe string budget which is all you ever bleated on about.

I'm genuinely interested to know why a few of you fellas are, for want of a better description, so angry about Spurs and so hostile in your responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.