Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that line up.

Got a feeling Gundogan is gonna play in midfield though and we're gonna get absolutely mauled.

hahahah absolutely mauled ???

when you watch liverpool play they never go through the middle and its out wide all the time they have no craft in midfield so pep will pack the wide players and double up with the wing backs, its simple city tomorrow 4.5.1 out of shape when liverpool have the ball and 4.3.3 our shape when we have the ball, the only thing i want is pep to give KDB a free role just behind the striker and he will hurt liverpool on his own

Vincent Kompany will be in the Sky Sports studio this Sunday for Liverpool vs Manchester City!

Kompany will be joining Jose Mourinho, Roy Keane, Graeme Souness, Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher.

Vincent Kompany on the 2018 bus attack: “I was on the coach as it was bricked. That moment things changed. The rivalry increased and they became our No 1 team to beat. The mood among City fans towards these games against Liverpool had changed."

“To give them some credit, they had also become the hardest team to win against. But I could see it becoming a deep rivalry. But it changed the way we saw games against them from that moment. It became more important to us to win our games against Liverpool."

“Other things contributed — penalties not given, offsides that should or shouldn’t have been given. There was the goal ruled out in the second leg, when Leroy Sane’s tap-in should have been allowed.nSome good rivalries are built on those controversies.”

VincentKompany on the final day of the 19/20 season: “I had a good friend who was at Liverpool for their game against Wolves that day. After we had won and we’d celebrated, I rang him to ask how their crowd had reacted when Brighton took the lead against us...”

“He told me it was like a party inside the ground and some of their supporters were crying in the stands saying, ‘We’re going to do it’. When I heard that, I realised it was worth us having a scare just to spoil their day that little bit.”

Hee hee

Manchester City are giving Rodri every chance to prove his fitness before the trip to Anfield tomorrow. The midfielder ‘trained a bit’ yesterday. [@Jack_Gaughan]

Sergio Aguero: “We have to trust our game, give our utmost effort, and, just like usual, fight until the very end.”

Vincent Kompany will be in the Sky Sports studio this Sunday for Liverpool vs Manchester City!

Kompany will be joining Jose Mourinho, Roy Keane, Graeme Souness, Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher.

Vincent Kompany on the 2018 bus attack: “I was on the coach as it was bricked. That moment things changed. The rivalry increased and they became our No 1 team to beat. The mood among City fans towards these games against Liverpool had changed."

“To give them some credit, they had also become the hardest team to win against. But I could see it becoming a deep rivalry. But it changed the way we saw games against them from that moment. It became more important to us to win our games against Liverpool."

“Other things contributed — penalties not given, offsides that should or shouldn’t have been given. There was the goal ruled out in the second leg, when Leroy Sane’s tap-in should have been allowed.nSome good rivalries are built on those controversies.”

VincentKompany on the final day of the 19/20 season: “I had a good friend who was at Liverpool for their game against Wolves that day. After we had won and we’d celebrated, I rang him to ask how their crowd had reacted when Brighton took the lead against us...”

“He told me it was like a party inside the ground and some of their supporters were crying in the stands saying, ‘We’re going to do it’. When I heard that, I realised it was worth us having a scare just to spoil their day that little bit.”

Hee hee

Manchester City are giving Rodri every chance to prove his fitness before the trip to Anfield tomorrow. The midfielder ‘trained a bit’ yesterday. [@Jack_Gaughan]

Sergio Aguero: “We have to trust our game, give our utmost effort, and, just like usual, fight until the very end.”

Brilliant

Hee hee

Play a double pivot with Rodri and Dhino.

Hee hee

How dare Kompany mention crying when talking about Liverpool - it's a disgrace.

How dare Sergio talk about fighting in a game relating to the Sainted supporters of Liverpool.

The press will rightly be all over the above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.