Premier League Games 8/9/10 November

People keep blaming the wrong thing. I sigh every time I hear people blame VAR. It’s still referees that control the tech, thus influencing the game. VAR just highlights how bad they are.

The tech can get better but the people controlling or in charge of the game have and just keep getting worse. The refs will keep being incompetent. If it’s binned, teams will get shafted more, especially City, as we don’t get anything from officials most of the time.

I do agree generally but the problem to me there is it is the tech with offsides.

I don’t think it’s accurate enough.

People keep blaming the wrong thing. I sigh every time I hear people blame VAR. It’s still referees that control the tech, thus influencing the game. VAR just highlights how bad they are.

The tech can get better but the people controlling or in charge of the game have and just keep getting worse. The refs will keep being incompetent. If it’s binned, teams will get shafted more, especially City, as we don’t get anything from officials most of the time.
The issue is VAR is just not the tech, it is a complete system, including the people operating it and, most importantly, the policies and procedures that govern their interaction with the tech.

That is why I have no issue with people complainIng about the current implementation of VAR, as it is a comprehensive system that is flawed in multiple areas.

You are right, it is easier to immediately do so. The issue, though, is the VAR reviews (which product different video evidence to just broadcast replays) are more difficult to explain away over time. So eventually the manipulation won’t be possible, at least at the levels desired.
Could be the best opportunity to manipulate the results for a scouse title and the old top four. Fix it good and proper. Make hay while the sun shines before it's too late.....

The issue is VAR is just not the tech, it is a complete system, including the people operating it and, most importantly, the policies and procedures that govern their interaction with the tech.

That is why I have no issue with people complainIng about the current implementation of VAR, as it is a comprehensive system that is flawed in multiple areas.
They each need a flow chart so at least they're all making the same decisions (mistakes).

I do agree generally but the problem to me there is it is the tech with offsides.

I don’t think it’s accurate enough.

The refs make it look ineffective. Probably don’t use it as intended. We’ve seen how bad they are without VAR. We are just seeing how bad they are with it.

Plus, tech can improve. However, looking at the past few years, the refs only get worse

I agree that it has its flaws. However, it’s more evident because of incompetent people managing the whole thing. From the rules, to implementation, etc.

When you have someone like Mike Riley as head of PGMOL, that says it all really.

Henderson makes a fantastic save from Moura but let one through his legs against the Dippers, no conspiracy just shows how much luck the Dippers are getting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.