Premier League Games 8/9/10 November

I agree, it is absolutely made worse by the people operating it. But I am convinced a lot of that is not ineptitude, it is intended outcome.

As a person that often has to contribute to developing new systems (that always involve people at some stage, even though they are largely automated for analytics production), how you devise the safeguards to mitigate human error and/or malicious activity is just as important as the technology and programming itself.

You can create a perfect system from tech and programming perspectives, for it to be completely useless because the one human input point is easily broken or manipulated.

You’ve voiced my sentiment perfectly. I’m just glad that Sheffield were at least able to get a point.

Pity we need the arses to clip leicesters wings,it's never going to happen

If we dont manage to win it i would laugh my fucking arse off if Leicester managed to pip the scouse ****s to the title.

Excellent side, great to watch so fair play to them.

You’ve voiced my sentiment perfectly. I’m just glad that Sheffield were at least able to get a point.
As am I.

And I hope VAR, as a system (which includes the humans operating the tech ;-) ), is eventually improved so we don’t see these ludicrous decisions in the future!

Absolutely.

As it stand, the hand ball rule is atrocious, for example.

How it’s different in different parts of the pitch isn’t football.

They’re making it up as they go along. I think after this month and after the match tomorrow, I’m done talking about refs. It’s tiring. After so many calls that have gone City over the past few seasons, I’ve somewhat reached a point of numbness

Richard Keys and Andy Grey brilliantly absolutely ripping into VAR.

Showing how these offside decisions by VAR are absolutely incorrect.
They are probably having a go (rightly) because they are on the 'outside' now, bring them back into the fold and they'll tow the party line again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.