Premier League Games 8/9/10 November

As am I.

And I hope VAR, as a system (which includes the humans operating the tech ;-) ), is eventually improved so we don’t see these ludicrous decisions in the future!

Flush out all the current refs (Riley going first) and I’ll have a tiny bit of hope :)

As am I.

And I hope VAR, as a system (which includes the humans operating the tech ;-) ), is eventually improved so we don’t see these ludicrous decisions in the future!

The system, whatever it is should fit with the laws of the game.

Offside was changed to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker, to create goals, to create exciting football.

It isn't the job of VAR to suddenly try anything it can to rule a goal out as it seemingly does right now.

Forget the tech, its accuracy, by the human eye either the linesman or the guy in the booth, that is level and it is a fucking goal.

Anything else is either a guess or its cheating and im sorry, to see Spurs get yet another VAR decision its cheating.

Every single thing they told us about VAR and how it would be used before the season started they have now about turned on.

Flush out all the current refs (Riley going first) and I’ll have a tiny bit of hope :)
giphy.gif

A club that suffers from these decisions must follow through with the PL/PGMOL. Unless those clubs that suffer act we will never get rid of this corruption and incompetence. It is a huge stain on our national game.

PL should employ the best foreign refs and officials possible.

Ours can go do the dog and duck.......their fucking level.

The system, whatever it is should fit with the laws of the game.

Offside was changed to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker, to create goals, to create exciting football.

It isn't the job of VAR to suddenly try anything it can to rule a goal out as it seemingly does right now.

Forget the tech, its accuracy, by the human eye either the linesman or the guy in the booth, that is level and it is a fucking goal.

Anything else is either a guess or its cheating and im sorry, to see Spurs get yet another VAR decision its cheating.

Every single thing they told us about VAR and how it would be used before the season started they have now about turned on.
Which started almost immediately with our game against West Ham.

Why do I feel that our win will be gifted by a VAR fuck up tomorrow. So the narrative attack us being favourable?

To be honest if it does I'll spend the rest of the evening drinking and laughing about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.