"OK Boomer"...?

Fuck boomers man they ruin facebook constantly sharing either mildly racist memes or holiday giveaway from scam sites haha.

They’re hilarious on Facebook, well when I used to be on It.

My Mrs’s mum is always sharing ‘share this and you can win a holiday’ shite and more nice things like the local animal shelter.

Just to add to the confusion Boomer seems to apply to two different age groups. Either the classic Baby Boomers who were born after the Second World War.

Or people around the age of 30 in the same line that zoomer, doomer, bloomer etc come from.

Just to add to the confusion Boomer seems to apply to two different age groups. Either the classic Baby Boomers who were born after the Second World War.

Or people around the age of 30 in the same line that zoomer, doomer, bloomer etc come from.

This is fake news.

I've got a 35 year-old friend on Facebook who's constantly posting shit about how great it was in the 'old days'. The old days being the 80s and 90s. I think he's been watching too much Stranger Things and getting nostalgic for stuff that almost certainly didn't happen. And stuff like a picture of a cassette and a biro with "Share if you know what this is for" over it.

But yeah, my mum shares all of those "share to win a X" posts, and then claims she's not affected by advertising. And not only is she allowed to vote, but she's my proxy, so she's allowed to vote twice.

I've got a 35 year-old friend on Facebook who's constantly posting shit about how great it was in the 'old days'. The old days being the 80s and 90s. I think he's been watching too much Stranger Things and getting nostalgic for stuff that almost certainly didn't happen.
I swear, I saw one of these that had "nits" on the list of things she missed from the old days that were great.

Nits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.