Premier League Games 8/9/10 November

Bein sport keys and gray was looking at it its a toe at offside like sterling shoulder was just offside they might change the margin of error next season so you can actually see it offside without a line
Funny they should mention the shoulder, given the Spurs defender’s shoulder looked to be further forward than his knee for the Sheffield disallowed goal, but they used the latter was used for the offside line.

VAR is being used to stop Establishment teams from conceding goals and it is bei g used to hand the title to the Dippers. VAR's implemention is so corrupt and it is killing the game.

It’s clear to me that in a bid to get it binned so they can go back to manipulating results under the guise of human error, our fantastic refs are deliberately sabotaging VAR.

Double edged sword, as it will just cement their 'always the victim's' status. They'll end up with favourable VAR decisions for every game to the end of the season, and nobody will remember the 6 points VAR has robbed us of.

Seems nobody besides City fans remember that the team won the domestic quadruple. No way they’ll remember 6 points robbed.

I have been to Sitges a few times (the film festival is always a good), it is a lovely place.

I’ve not been to Salou but I hopefully have plenty of time rectify that!
Used to just get a flight and if an apartment was available we were sorted and had a fortnight holiday with her family .unfortunately he got struck down with a neurological illness which paralysed him and had to give up the business and my missus got diagnosed with MS so it has kind of stopped our travelling abroad somewhat but the town and beaches are lovely and we always had a fantastic time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.