Premier League Games 8/9/10 November

Who then? Arteta is a gamble if he decides to stay and not go with Pep.
Arteta is an option, but a gamble as you have said.

Here is a list of other potential candidates, which do not include those that we may not even be on our radar now (that could be in consideration when Pep actually leaves) — keep in mind that I am not trying to put together a list that can replace Pep in pure quality and style, as that is just not going to be possible:

Imanol Alguacil
Julien Nagelsmann
Diego Simeone
Thomas Tuchel
Brendan Rodgers
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

Here is a list of other potential candidates, which do not include others that we may not even be thinking about (that could be on our radar when Pep leaves) — keep in mind that I am not trying to put together a list that can replace Pep in pure quality and style, as that is just not going to be possible:

Imanol Alguacil
Juliet Nagelsmann
Diego Simeone
Thomas Tuchel
Brendan Rodgers
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

I forgot, aren't we supposed to be bedding in that guy who's name escapes me?

Look at it like this
Leicester have won the title without him
Dippers couldn't win the title with him
My big toe could win everything in scotland

Here is a list of other potential candidates, which do not include those that we may not even be on our radar now (that could be in consideration when Pep actually leaves) — keep in mind that I am not trying to put together a list that can replace Pep in pure quality and style, as that is just not going to be possible:

Imanol Alguacil
Julien Nagelsmann
Diego Simeone
Thomas Tuchel
Brendan Rodgers
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.