Premier League Games 8/9/10 November

Have the lot of you wanting Rogers post pep forgot how he treated sterling and how he was in general at Liverpool?

Don't want him fucking anywhere near our club. And if the excuse is "he was drinking the coolaid..." That's even worse.

Have the lot of you wanting Rogers post pep forgot how he treated sterling and how he was in general at Liverpool?

Don't want him fucking anywhere near our club. And if the excuse is "he was drinking the coolaid..." That's even worse.
This,we would lose raz if he rocked up

Poor show some idiots keep shouting in the background at Leicester while they are doing the analysis. It sounds like inside the stadium so they must be employed there

This might not be popular but Raz has always expressed a desire to test himself by playing abroad. He has won everything here domestically so in a year or two he may decide to move on, especially when Pep leaves.

Wasn’t guendouzi supposed to be the next best thing? I don’t think I’ve seen one player give the ball away more in a single game than he did today.

Imagine leaving this Leicester side for a mid-table at best has-been side going nowhere but downwards. Especially when you’re yet to win anything as a player. Only a total slabhead would do that.

Look forward to seeing the arsenal fans lose their shit again, maybe they should get wenger back before he takes the Bayern job.

Legend has it that his agent played a massive role in turning his head and making him buy into OGS's pipe dream. Another legend has it that he was our best player. I'm not a man who believes in legends. He was with us only two years, did a good job, behaved properly and then fecked off as soon as he could. Not the first, not the last.

Does have have more chances of silverware in the long-term than with us? Feck yes.
Do we miss him? Feck no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.