England women v Germany

England is a brand . Pounds and pence matters, as do bums on seats at Wembley.

The right side picked which represents certain clubs and agents does just what they require.
I don’t believe that to be the case.
I thinks it’s more about who owns the brand and who is trying to steal it.

Phil Chuckle is out of his depth. Yet the FA play lips service to the game as a whole.

It's happy to advertise it's supports the game as a PR exercise. When respected managers like Emma Hayes refuse the role because if their attitude you can tell the old farts and the PR men rule over the women's team along with the men's.
Emma knew the score and wanted no part in it.

Yep.

Don't get me started on the WSL when PiGMOL tool over refereeing it.

Lucy Oliver following same orders as her hubby.
There’s been a definite worsening of the women’s game with the changes the FA have brought in.
Agents deciding on who does and doesn’t get jobs, who does and doesn’t getting picked for England, affecting earnings and fees.

PiGMOB being controlled and abetting crooks in the men’s and women’s game now.

What Neville adds is fairly baffling.
The keeper looked like a rabbit in headlights for most of the match. Telford of Chelsea has the no. 1 in the squad. Seems like an odd choice to not play the no. 1 in the showpiece game.
Can't score penalties.

And the refereeing was dreadful for both sides.

How come the rags goalie is now in nets every game? She’s terrible, just let a soft header in. Is Bardsley injured? What about Roebuck? And Paris just missed a pen
is that rags keeper the one thats ate all the pies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.