Mbappe

Had one of his worst performances yesterday. Whole PSG was shit but he found a way to still shine as one of the worst. He didn't even try, he ran 7 Km.
I'm convinced he's going to give PSG the best years of his career. Something about him makes me think he wants to stay in France.

Sorry mate, but Mbappe and Sancho are Chelsea bound. You heard it here first :)

Seriously though, it would almost be unfair if Mbappe joined this City team. The rest of us might as well just pack up and compete for 2nd place, especially if Pep stays put for the next 5-7 years.
I wouldn't worry too much if we signed him given our current luck with injuries...….

I'm convinced he's going to give PSG the best years of his career. Something about him makes me think he wants to stay in France.
Sadly, i don't think so. He doesn't want to wait. Even when he was 16 y.o., he had a bust up with a coach at Monaco because he thought he was ready to play. He ended up proving he was right. If he thinks he can't win the CL with PSG, he will ask to leave for a more suitable team in his minds.

Nah, surely he wants to play at the swamp like every other world class player out there who they are linked with.

Reactions: mat
Good point.

He probably had pictures of Vanhorseface and Bryan Riggs on his wall like everyone else did.

I think you’ll find he grew up with the goat on his wall...

NV8HmGL.jpg

It's now ranked below Scottish Premiership. This is the level he is playing at, if he was winning leagues at Celtic would your arguement be the same???
The SPL is ranked 16th in Europe. Ligue 1 is 5th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.