Ederson out Sunday

All our injuries don’t help the situation. I’d be confident if we hadn’t lost so many players. The stars really have aligned for the red dipper shite
Their luck knows no bounds,funny thing is the media are ignoring our injuries and are saying we are the best team and how great it will be if the plucky dipper underdogs beat us,it's hilarious really,if they can't beat us now they never will,i've written this game off,us winning is as likely as me giving up chocolate

If we had Ederson, Laporte and Rodri available I genuinely think we could do them quite comfortably. Rodri and Fernandinho would boss the midfield and make sure we were solid defensively. Gundogan is the biggest worry, just mentally, sometimes he gets overwhelmed in a battle but if he’s bang on his game we still have a huge chance.
To be honest I only know of one other bloke apart from me that likes Ilkay Gundogan. Mind you he isn’t a bad judge either

Takes me back to the Willie situation in the LCF. Hope we get a similar outcome tomorrow.

He used to be shite, but now he's alright.
yup everyone slagged him as well,tbf bravo isn't eddie but hes not shit by any means,joe made plenty of mistakes and he was still loved I think bravo had a bad patch as many players do but a defender or striker fucks up its not as noticeable.we"ll be fine with bravo its the defence with liverpools press that worrys me.if we can cope with that we have a chance.we"re so worried (me included)about the injured players we forget abount the other wonderful players we will still have playing.spoke to a dipper fan before and I was moaning about whos missing and he reeled off our front 6 and I felt much better.

I really like him, he’s fucking brilliant 90% of the time but there’s the odd game he goes missing, usually when he’s playing with Silva as a #8. In those games it’s like having Gary Mason back.

the boxer ;)

Disagree.
Charging out of his goal on Wednesday night was the act of a folly, it was misguided at the best of times but when he was only on the pitch because the recognised no1 was back in the dressing room injured, it becomes the act of a complete chump.
Pep brought him in and then he brought in Ederson pretty sharpish afterwards, probably because he thought that Bravo wasn't coming up with the goods. He's clearly a great GK but for some reason, it really hasn't worked out for him here, as Pep realised early doors.
We're all City fans on here and we will all be 100% behind him tomorrow, if he performs to the best of his ability then we can have every confidence in him.
It is true Bravo was signed as a stop gap. At the age he was when signed he was never a long term solution. Pep really wanted Ter Stegen but could not get him. Ederson fitted the bill of the younger keeper for the long term so he was signed the following season.
Bravo has definitely made mistakes in his first season with us but these have been blown out of proportion by the media who have sought at every opportunity to knock any of our players as well as anything City do. Unfortunately a number of our fans have also jumped on his back and this is frankly an embarrassment.
The guy has won 123 caps for Chile, is their captain and has led them to the Copa America. He is a top professional and deserves our backing and respect. Pep has every confidence in him and that’s good enough as far as I’m concerned.
Hope he has a blinder tomorrow. The guy deserves to after what he’s had to endure.

A Sterling 1.0 win with Bravo saving their obligatory last-minute VAR 'dive' penalty would be the typical City we all love.
charlton%20home%201984%20to%2085%20eddie%20large.jpg

It is true Bravo was signed as a stop gap. At the age he was when signed he was never a long term solution. Pep really wanted Ter Stegen but could not get him. Ederson fitted the bill of the younger keeper for the long term so he was signed the following season.
Bravo has definitely made mistakes in his first season with us but these have been blown out of proportion by the media who have sought at every opportunity to knock any of our players as well as anything City do. Unfortunately a number of our fans have also jumped on his back and this is frankly an embarrassment.
The guy has won 123 caps for Chile, is their captain and has led them to the Copa America. He is a top professional and deserves our backing and respect. Pep has every confidence in him and that’s good enough as far as I’m concerned.
Hope he has a blinder tomorrow. The guy deserves to after what he’s had to endure.

We all hope he has a blinder, or even better, he has zip all to do as we win 4-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.