The most unfunny comedian ever

What I find both annoying and unbelievable is how the likes of Russell Howard and Michael McIntyre sell out to packed houses on tour and sell shedloads of DVDs of their acts

The camera shows audience members shrieking with laughter at something totally unfunny or wiping tears from their eyes. What's wrong with these numpties?

Early Harry Hill was excellent but he sold out for prime time TV.
He made prime time TV worth watching. Basically all of those reality TV extra shows try to copy TV Burp and You've Been Framed and demonstrate just how good Harry Hill is at it because none of them come close.

Anyone seen his new show on Channel 4? A lot of more experimental acts on so no doubt plenty for people to whinge about on this thread.

What I find both annoying and unbelievable is how the likes of Russell Howard and Michael McIntyre sell out to packed houses on tour and sell shedloads of DVDs of their acts

The camera shows audience members shrieking with laughter at something totally unfunny or wiping tears from their eyes. What's wrong with these numpties?

70k+ turn up to Old Trafford every two weeks.

People are fucking thick.

Phil Cool and his reincarnation Lee fucking Evans.
We all know that Evans is as funny as filling out a tax return, but there was NO NEED to bring up Cool's name. I'd managed to erase the unfunny twunt from my memory bank, and now you've brought it back again. That's going to take AGES, to get my thoughts back to normal.

Morecambe and Wise were being interviewed and asked what would they have been if they hadn't gone into entertainment. There was a pause then Eric pipes up "Mike and Bernie Winters."

Kate Smurthwaite - feminist ‘comedienne’. She’s on YouTube if you really want to ruin your day....

The Andrew Ridgely of comedy, aka Ronnie Corbett. Just lucky to be around at the same time and hang on to the coat tail of a truly talented partner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.