Arsenal thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potential traffic problems with a game being played on what was the original night, 15 miles from their stadium? I am not making it up.

Playing at daft time because of TV rights for the Chumps League, and I am not making that up either.

Fuck the fans.
I can believe the second bit alright. UEFA protecting their pride and joy (and their TV money). The first one is ridiculous though. 15 miles away and they can't cope with two sporting events? Thanks for the answer though.

I can believe the second bit alright. UEFA protecting their pride and joy (and their TV money). The first one is ridiculous though. 15 miles away and they can't cope with two sporting events? Thanks for the answer though.
Worked a treat moving the Arsenal game. Hardly anybody in the Guimaraes Stadium so traffic will not be a problem, also pissing it down which must have put some off from attending.

“We start tonight with a genuine top 4 contender... and arsenal” absolutely savage from lineker. Imagine the outrage if something like that brutal was said about city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.