Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played well. We deserved a bit of praise. Who cares? Nobody minded when they laid into Ramos, AVB,Ossie, Francis, Gross, El Tel etc and MOTD running gag that Spurs will let you down. It's as if we have never had the piss taken out of us. Football has been around a fair while. It never bothered me in my life at all, maybe I'm not sensitive enough. The media were absolute arseholes with England for over 30 years too, am I the only one who has noticed this shit. Look at Hillsborough too, the media will talk shit about anyone. They'll be laying into Pellegrini all week now. It's part and parcel of the game

You're probably right, but on wrong forum though. City are being destroyed for good bit of decade while playing well and deserving a praise, so people are emotional (read it: angry). And then there is that Cup final fucking old ****s never forgave you :D

Yeah the poch talk I agree thats mild compared to what Pep achieved an unprecedented domestic trophy haul last season and he gets asked a question did you take a bung?! The guardian article discrediting him at every opportunity where they said he wont be a world class manager until he wins the champs league with us! Suppose every supporter sees and reads more than the opposition fans with negativity! But the disrespect City get from the media is quite frankly disgusting.
I wouldn't take a blind bit of notice mate, the Guardian is a load of old wank anyway. When Spurs and City were shit it was condescending type of media, almost a running gag if we would turn a corner. Anyway, if anyone feeds into that crap they need their head testing, what you see on the pitch is what counts. Durham and Collymore and all them papers just do it for the listeners/sales. It's all rubbish to me

You're probably right, but on wrong forum though. City are being destroyed for good bit of decade while playing well and deserving a praise, so people are emotional (read it: angry). And then there is that Cup final fucking old ****s never forgave you :D

I wish the BBC would show Ricky Villas goal more. I've only ever seen it once!!!

I've been here years mate. You and your cronie Karen try to drive every visitor off the forum but i keep staying. Nice try though mate, give yourself a pat on the back. Don't like it? Ignore the thread, plum.
Is your bottom lip coming out? I responded to you having a pop at a city fan on a city forum. You’re yet to address any of my comments about your club and it’s in ability despite your sense of entitlement and the media hyperbole around your players and manager, to win anything. You were banging on about city fans moaning and being victims yet all we hear is ‘we never spend any money but we play amazing football’, bullshit on both counts.

Is your bottom lip coming out? I responded to you having a pop at a city fan on a city forum. You’re yet to address any of my comments about your club and it’s in ability despite your sense of entitlement and the media hyperbole around your players and manager, to win anything. You were banging on about city fans moaning and being victims yet all we hear is ‘we never spend any money but we play amazing football’, bullshit on both counts.
Yes I'm very upset, I will cry in my pint tonight about it.

I was telling him to enjoy the moment. Why not? You're an excellent team. I've stated my reasons above. No need to get worked up. Pull your knickers back up and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.