Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 5-1 over 2 legs, sorry but that's beaten, what should have happened didn't, we played well in the home leg, and had we put our chances away, who knows, but we didn't and so we were beaten.
We scored a goal at theirs disallowed, had a penalty not given, Salah scored and off side goal all at theirs, the at 1-0 up Sanes goal was not given at home before half time, I’d say the officials beat us.

We were screwed over that season - the season we anihilated Liverpool 5 - 0. Oh, sorry, the 5 - 0 anihilation's been airbrushed from history.
Mate of mine who is a blue has this strange attitude to that game. Because Mane got sent off he reckons that it doesn't count, what's that all about, so I responded with if you think that with your logic then the 6-1 doesn't count. He is a great lad and my best mate but he sometimes has some strange ideas. His other mad theory is that the Barca chumps league game, when we won 3-1 at home, didn't count because it wasn't a knock out game , strange, airbrush one of our greatest European nights out of his head , why as a blue, would you want to do that.

Last edited:
Mate of mine who is a blue has this strange attitude to that game. Because Mane got sent off he reckons that it doesn't count, what's that all about, so I responded with if you think that with your logic then the 6-1 doesn't count. He is a great lad and my best mate but he sometimes has some strange ideas.

who gets the points?

Peps team

_____________Bravo______________

Walker__Stones__Otemendi__ Mendy

___________Fernandinho__________

________B Silva__Gundogan_______

Mahrez_______Aguero______Sterling

My team

_____________Bravo______________

Walker__Stones__Otemendi__ Mendy

___________Fernandinho__________

Mahrez___B Silva___Foden___Sterling

______________Aguero____________

No KDB!?

Day of the game so I am searching for positives, De Bruyne didn't play last season and Mahrez is unlikely to take any awarded penalties. That's all i've got-sorry.

Have a feeling Foden would do well if given the chance today, be it as a starter or from the bench.

Depresses the fuck out of me but I can only see a heavy defeat for us later on. Too many vested interests and livelihoods at stake for me to believe the game will be fair. Defeat and / or humiliation plays out nicely with the global brand image. If I was a gambling man, my life savings would be going on a minimum of two red cards for City.
I'm not as negative as this but your red cards comment got me thinking.

It is true that we like to get the ball back as soon as possible and that often means in the opponents half, with strong challenges if needed. And if we commit a foul it usually does not result in a yellow because they are normally innocuous fouls and not in dangerous areas. So we get away with it. Usually.

We can forget that today can't we. Ferna and Gundog and KDB will be on yellows after their first challenge. We can bank on it. Which is going to make it very difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.