Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing Bernardo and KDB central.

Gundogan
Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

That front 6 is as good as any in world football.

However, our back 5... :(

Win today in these circumstances and what a message that is to not just those twats we are playing but to the whole of Europe. My head is telling me we are gonna struggle but my heart says we can beat this one dimensional team and their fake mr nice manager. Can’t wait now for the game

Red card is fine as long as it includes taking Salah out for the season, or at least 6 yellows targeting his bad ankle over 90 minutes so he needs an op - they can't cope without him so I'd be confident of making up 9 points.
No Salad isn't their biggest threat. He's the media's poster boy.

It's Mane that makes their forward play tick.

No Salad and Colgate have gone missing the past few games. However, you'll not hear that from the media of course.

Looking forward to seeing Bernardo and KDB central.

Gundogan
Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

That front 6 is as good as any in world football.

However, our back 5... :(
Jesus instead of Mahrez today for me. Need workers and physicality. Mahrez is neither.

If I was sat in that away changing room, in the starting eleven, 15 minutes before kickoff with my City kit on

I would be absolutely confident and chomping at the teeth to get onto that pitch and show them exactly why

we are champions. Show them why they are going to be second best, yet again. I'd be thinking I'm not coming

off that pitch with anything less than 3 points. I'm going to really enjoy those post match interviews, I'm going

to enjoy seeing Aymeric and the others on the injured list back in the changing rooms and I'm really really going

to enjoy seeing Vinny on TV showing Carragher and Co how my teammates and I beat the PL 2nd place trophy

winners at Fortress Anfield.

1 nil to City

I wonder about Klopp's tactics. Maybe they will try to be very attacking and aggressive hoping that due to our problems in defense they will score more goals even if they concede first. It might be a completely different game from last season and turn into a slugfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.