Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Be interested to know if any blues were on the Easyjet flight that was supposed to leave at 2.35pm on Weds. We were delayed 3 hours due too one person being ejected off the flight. No idea why. Some blues gave up and some including me still made the journey. We made the match by half time.

To then witness that shambolic half of football! It wasn’t meant to be for you that day was it!

Some moaning fuckers on this thread Milan’s a great City, a city away trip is what you make it, some are bit too obsessed about finding snide Irish bars in various European places
I had a brilliant trip, always do. Could have been anywhere, it’s the people you’re with and who you meet that make it for me

Fair enough mate, we no doubt went Navigli at the wrong time to make a fair judgement.

Had a couple of Erdinger beers whilst there so there was a decent beer to be had at the very least.

We were planning on going around navigli last night but a city game and then a gig on the Thursday wiped my missus out so we had a chilled one last night and went for a Chinese near the Duomo.

Was gutted when I realised Elbow were playing and also that a few Blues were heading up to Switzerland to watch a European league game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.