When will the poznan return?

Just wondering if Lech Poznań still do it. If not, what has replaced it?

Whilst I would love for a new posnan-esque phenomenon to take whole of the ground as a whole, we are still capable of a cracking atmosphere from time to time.

Southampton was brilliant. As our support is on the older side and most of us became conditioned to being shit, I think singing and being loud is just so much more natural to us when we are up against it.

Losing this afternoon would be a big blow, but I bet the crowd come alive for.smaller games as we feel the fuckers back in.
Yeah southampton was electric, there is something to be said for when you get behind the team and you can see the difference in the players. But yes southampton was great, very loud.

City go through eras and the Poznan is long gone. I’d like to go to Poland one day and will pick up a Lech Poznan shirt as a thank you for some bonkers memories. Dzeko netting four at Spurs was a great day.

It was shit, much better sitting there in silence.
Exactly pal. This kind of disinterest is exactly why the atmosphere is so poor at home games these days. People can’t be arsed to poznan, can’t be arsed to sing, can’t be arsed to be positive, can’t be arsed to come to games even though they have paid for season tickets, can’t be arsed to stay for the last 10 minutes of games

What about that chant we got from Lokeren “lo Io lo looah lo lo lo loooah”?

Exactly pal. This kind of disinterest is exactly why the atmosphere is so poor at home games these days. People can’t be arsed to poznan, can’t be arsed to sing, can’t be arsed to be positive, can’t be arsed to come to games even though they have paid for season tickets, can’t be arsed to stay for the last 10 minutes of games

That’s the price of success. We expect.

That’s the price of success. We expect.
It’s too fucking easy to blame success. When we are winning it’s louder than when we are losing. People have it in them to be positive, or not, we need to stop looking for reasons to be not. The atmosphere suffers because people CAN’T BE ARSED, not because we win games.

I am in 115 and sing for 75% of the game and 100% of the time when the chants are going but I will never do the Poznan it has had it's time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.