Can Leicester City win the title again ?

If we don't win then I hope they do.Anyone but dippers but having said maybe we should wait for few hrs let's see what happens at FT at Anfield

As a City fan I don’t need to win the league every season, I’d have followed someone else growing up if I did, with that in mind I really wouldn’t mind Leicester or Chelsea winning it.

No.

If it can't be us then I'd be ok with them, but it's not going to happen. Us or the scouse twats. We won't both fuck up enough to let Leicester or Chelsea in.

If we don't start playing ourselves back into form and get some players back from injury though we're in danger of finishing 4th, which is unacceptable given the players and manager we've got.

As a City fan I don’t need to win the league every season, I’d have followed someone else growing up if I did, with that in mind I really wouldn’t mind Leicester or Chelsea winning it.
Those two were both Var’d against the Dippers, should have a point each more and Dippers 4 points less, that would be more reflective of the performances, table would read:

Leicester 27
Dippers 27
Chelsea 27
City 25

Or with the Spuds VAR Laporte handball we should be top on 27 due to goal difference.

Those two were both Var’d against the Dippers, should have a point each more and Dippers 4 points less, that would be more reflective of the performances, table would read:

Leicester 27
Dippers 27
Chelsea 27
City 25

Or with the Spuds VAR Laporte handball we should be top on 27 due to goal difference.

Liverpool got shafted at Old Trafford with it though, if we’re doing he accounting.

They are an injury to Vardy away from being mid table. Solid all through but very reliant onSteptoe

Liverpool got shafted at Old Trafford with it though, if we’re doing he accounting.
The tackle you are referring to was one that happened a couple of phases before the goal so not that obvious. The dipper player made a right meal of it holding his wrong leg when he went down. Looking at the forensically debatable decisions is going too far, i was quoting the obvious errors.

The tackle you are referring to was one that happened a couple of phases before the goal so not that obvious. The dipper player made a right meal of it holding his wrong leg when he went down. Looking at the forensically debatable decisions is going too far, i was quoting the obvious errors.

They won the ball back from it and went up and scored right away, it would have been same phase.

He did make a meal out of it but he was still fouled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.