Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raheem is on fire at the moment. Best English player in the PL this last 18 months, undoubtedly. But he hasn't really had a stand out game against Liverpool since he moved to us. Today would be a great time to put that right!

He is getting there though: assisted the winner in January and scored the only goal in August. We might expect both an assist and a goal today. Would be nice.

Whatever happens today, I just want to see us perform.

I can take losing to anyone, but no insipid dropping of heads at the first time of something not going our way.

We are the Champions of England, but mistakes happen.

When all is said and done, do not stop until the final whistle.

Absolutely this, anything less is unacceptable.

Show why we are the current PL champions .

Another snide dig at our greatest ever manager?
Not at all, just suggesting he should be being used a lot more in matches. Look how it's working for Chelsea with Mount, Abraham, Timori. He would offer us so much more than Gundogan in that attacking position that's for sure, but that's just my opinion.

City's odds have shortened significantly this morning-suggests some surprising team selection
Same as Thursday when I last looked. Us 6/4. Them 7/4. Can't for the life of me see why we are favourites. Purely from a betting perspective. their home form + our record there, I think they should be 1/2

Pep has said on numerous occasions that it is utterly important to stay humble. To be humble does not mean to feel inferior or short of confidence, but that you don't feel entitled, that you must give everything and not underestimate the opposition. Let's not confuse arrogance with strength and condifence.

This is an incredible team and the best is yet to come no matter the outcome today.

City going in to the game favourites shows how much the bookies rate performances over form and the game winning ability of the likes of KDB, Sterling & Sergio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.