Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, yes, the old '[insert manager] picks him, so he must be good'. Nice and worn out that one of late, always reverted to as some kind of gospel that a player must be brilliant. Of course you'll run down figures when you have them going against your argument, even though they're only used to aid my points - not the basis for them. You're deliberately trying to misrepresent.

If he's not a defensive midfielder, a number six, then what is he?. You haven't answered the question. That's where our manager, who you've just mentioned, likes to play him.
The figures don't go against his or anyone's argument. You however are misinterpreting your own evidence in your conclusions.

Dihno tackles more and wins more interceptions (we already knew this).

Gundogan is better in possession, using the ball, creating chances and scoring goals. We already knew this.

Gundogan has better positiional sense. This is a contentious point, you think Fernandihno's higher overall interceptions show it's false. Others think how much more Gundogan moves around shows he is constantly readjusting for optimal positioning. Watching the game and noticing how often his positiioning causes the opposition to make a poor pass or force a play that loses them possession ( suggests this too) but you won't see it with "hater lenses' on.

No facts or evidence you've provided "disproves' any claims. thtr has been previously made.

However, your facts has yet to show Gundogan being terrible against top teams.

A claim you keep repeating with no evidence of it, and ample evidence to the contrary.

Napoli, United, Chelsea , Tothenham and Barcelona all come to mind readily. But,........................ go on...................

Evidence. Please!!!!!! We've been waiting a long time :)

Ahhh, yes, the old '[insert manager] picks him, so he must be good'. Nice and worn out that one of late, always reverted to as some kind of gospel that a player must be brilliant. Of course you'll run down figures when you have them going against your argument, even though they're only used to aid my points - not the basis for them. You're deliberately trying to misrepresent.

If he's not a defensive midfielder, a number six, then what is he?. You haven't answered the question. That's where our manager, who you've just mentioned, likes to play him.

Maybe its you that is worn out , your like a broken record ,Pep answers your question every week , why dont you answer my question regarding your idiotic comment , Gundogan runs about a lot because his positional play is poor , so what does that make Bernardo ? Still waiting , i won't hold my breath

Keep arguing until you're blue in the face - you're still wrong and don't have a shred of evidence to support you. You cannot fool the fans, they know what they see.

Best of luck to Gundogan against the Dippers, really hope that he can contribute towards what would be a brilliant win. Not holding my breath though, given his history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.