Can Leicester City win the title again ?

Well they can win it ,in theory any of the teams can win it ,will they win it ? No of course not, unfortunately the winning team has already been chosen for this season and only a cock up of gigantic proportions by the prem/pigmol will stop it happening .

The tackle you are referring to was one that happened a couple of phases before the goal so not that obvious. The dipper player made a right meal of it holding his wrong leg when he went down. Looking at the forensically debatable decisions is going too far, i was quoting the obvious errors.

it started the same phase of play, for a phase of play to be broken it requires the ball to be recycled or a turnover in play, neither happened for United goal

They won the ball back from it and went up and scored right away, it would have been same phase.

He did make a meal out of it but he was still fouled.
Fair enough but this tackles like that are made and no foul given in nearly every game of football played, the rags still had a lot to do from well inside their own half. I was considering the really bad VAR decisions,the ones against Chelsea (off side 12 seconds before the goal) and the penalty against Leicester which was clearly a dive.

If we beat Liverpool today it becomes a 3 horse race I think. Everyone will have to play each other again and us Leicester twice. Their squad is very very thin though

Well they can win it ,in theory any of the teams can win it ,will they win it ? No of course not, unfortunately the winning team has already been chosen for this season and only a cock up of gigantic proportions by the prem/pigmol will stop it happening .
Are you saying we threw the Norwich and Wolves games and are part of the corruption behind the scenes to ensure Liverpool win the title?

Are you saying we threw the Norwich and Wolves games and are part of the corruption behind the scenes to ensure Liverpool win the title?
Not at all but I think we all know who the prefered team is this season ,and as long as the VAR refs and the ref that used to be in charge stay on script then its most likely to be that team .

Lot of points will be needed, as someone pointed 81 as last time won't be nearly enough. I'm not sure they have a squad for that level of points, though they seem to have a great medical team, never hit with injuries.
Must have the same magic juice the scousers have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.