Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny has a platform here to put the cuñts right. He needs to end this fucking narrative whilst he's sat in that studio.
I don't think he's been given time to so far. All the questions have been obviously leading. "People round here say Klopp has got into Peps head Vinny?"

I don't think he's been given time to so far. All the questions have been obviously leading. "People round here say Klopp has got into Peps head Vinny?"
“So, many fans believe City to be the most evil team in football history — is that right Vincent?”

Reactions: mat
Mind games. Mind games.

Never had pep down for that. The diplomat in me says they won't play but it's created doubt which is of course the purpose of it.

Same here. Is it worth gambling with Eddy, and run the risk of aggravating the injury, and maybe have him missing for a few weeks? Not for me.
This.

I have faith in Bravo. He's got a great winning record against them.

They are led alright but he's needs to come off the track and change the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.