• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angelino on salah doen't caue any confidence :(

Mendy mate, fucking hell, you and your injurie

I don't think Rodri and Silva make a telling difference against such a system as Liverpool play?

Love 'em both but, a bit like Gundo, think they don't have the pace or intensity to get back or in if they are caught the wrong side of the ball?

Perhaps they could go three at the back with Stones, Fern and Rodri, with Mendy and Cancelo in the wing back roles?

I would play Fern in midfield for that reason and Rodri with stones at CB and generally play 10 yards deeper so less gap between fern and CBS and CBS and bravo. Basically a carbon copy of what we did last year. I would also play Foden because him, Bernie and Kev are technically better midfielders than they have and all 3 have bags of running in them to combat their insane press for the opening 20 mins.

Think Gundogan and Rodri in midfield would be caught off guard within 5 mins of kick off. Like them both as players but certainly not a pairing for this game.

I don't think Rodri and Silva make a telling difference against such a system as Liverpool play?

Love 'em both but, a bit like Gundo, think they don't have the pace or intensity to get back or in if they are caught the wrong side of the ball?

Perhaps they could go three at the back with Stones, Fern and Rodri, with Mendy and Cancelo in the wing back roles?
In fairness, no one does. It's a testament to the speed of Pool's transition.

The key is to play with a cautioun that is mindful of that

Hence why I suggested a 352. With Dihno and Walker, flanking Stones or Ota. Cancelo and Mendy at Wingbacks. Rodri, Debryune and Gundo/Berny

Aguero and Sterling up front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.