Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big bonus that gundogan isn’t in the holding role. Still would rather Fernandinho in midfield though but that was never going to happen so it’s the best we can expect.

Big trust placed in angelino, I’m assuming mendy is injured again but cancelo is on the bench so big vote of confidence for him to get the nod. needs to perform though, I don’t like the prospect of him defending deep crosses to the back post, I expect them to target that if not from the off, definitely the second half if things are tight.

If silva is fit for the bench he should start imo. Rather see him start and gundogan replace him when he’s spent

Going to need numerous performances of the season from the players sent out today to get anything but they’re capable.

Much more confident with Rodri but I'd feel even better with Bernardo in midfield instead of Gundo

I like Gundogan as a 6 but as an 8 he slows us down and tends to go missing. If Silva is fit enough to sit on the bench he should start.
Silva equally slows us down. Even though to less complaint due to his status. If you want aggressive pushing at the 8, start Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.