Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if this team gets the result, it would be a miracle

It will and it will also make the run in incredibly exciting.. Chelsea and Leicester will also feel they could win the league. It’s a weird feeling going into a game thinking we might not win.. can’t remember the last time I felt this way

It will and it will also make the run in incredibly exciting.. Chelsea and Leicester will also feel they could win the league. It’s a weird feeling going into a game thinking we might not win.. can’t remember the last time I felt this way
31 years , keep the faith,

disagree...non of those are skilled footballers like a silva or KDB but what they are are extreely hard working and wil press him like razy...all they have to do is win it in midfield off him and they will be on the counter attack - once that happens its a simple pass as we have seen all too often when teams play like this against us.
They will press him and rodri like crazy....that doesnt need skill just energy and they have plenty of it.

Edit - and firmino is hardly a clogger - he is a very decent player who we were after at one point.
I meant fabinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.