Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (10/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le Saux as well. Definitely onside. I'm not 100% convinced but I can see how some angles make it look like he was well past Fern, when I'm fact I'm not even sure he was fully past Stones.

They showed it for all of 5 seconds.. and their drawn on line wasnt level with the grass line, obv dont know if the grass line is straight.

refs or not refs, the team who are currently leading converted their only chance and score a screamer, while one that are losing is missing chance by chance. In a match of this magnitude, that's how matches are won or lost.

With a line that wasn’t even straight. I can’t believe people fall for this crap. It’s so corrupt it’s ridiculous. It’s not even just the officials or VAR, the broadcasters are in on it too.
Reminds me of Trump altering a hurricane effect map to falsely claim a state was going to be effected when clearly not

Sorry but it has been said all season our season is nowhere good enough to win the title or champions league for that matter. We are seeing this today. Forget the handball we have been ripped apart at the back and also we are toothless in attack aswell . Big changes next season needed
We are missing major players don't forget.

Salah shooting completely alone just outside the box.

WTF?

Norwich level of defending from us so far.

We lose too much in midfield by playing Fern at centre half, hope Laporte comes back a little quicker than quoted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.