Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (10/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have played well.
Disgraceful how the 1st wasn't a penalty.
The 2nd was hairline on/off

Bernardo looks dangerous after a quiet start to the season.

Mahrez for Gundo for the 2nd half

I did warn people. They must have royalty win this year. Record points total coming as well. Screwed doesn’t even cover it. Disgraceful.

Can’t deny we haven’t been at our best, but neither have the dippers. That VAR is a shocker and definitely has changed the game. Need to score the next goal and mix it up with them and see how they cope on the back foot.

There is no way back into the game unless Oliver starts booking them for persistent fouling.....they are getting away with murder

Just thought I’d balance things up.
He had no chance with the first goal.
I’d need to see the second again.

I thought that about the first goal but the replay from behind made me think otherwise. He’s about 3 yards from his post and he has form for diving and not really getting anywhere.

2nd I didn’t expect him to save either. But it wasn’t exactly in the corner.

Sometimes it is better to play a real defender in defence, Fernie is ok but he isn't a CB and it isn't working, I still think we would have been better off blooding Garcia properly, more so in the game he played Fernie and Rodri as CB's.
Unfortunately he’s getting caught out every week-he isn’t a defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.