Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (10/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scousers are so quicker to move the ball into a shooting position and their shots seem to be always on target . We seem to take too many touches and it’s a deflected shot for another corner

Aside from the officiating, the difference we had last season, in both games, was Sane. They don’t have anyone defensively who can cope with his pace, and we have no one in reserve who can pose such a threat.

I know Kun's a striker but he's very selfish.

Bernardo not at his level of last year. Raheem is as normal at Anfield.

They're a good side and don't need the help of the ref.

Foden and Gabriel Jesus on.

Peps fault today. Sorry his game plan was wrong & risky. The plan was to attack from the start which played straight into their plan.

we don’t have the defence for that plan. Sad thing is look how comfortable we are against them. We could of frustrated them and kept the ball

we should never be loosing this or be 2 down

Bullshit, the only reason we are 2ndown is because of the disgraceful VAR.

Huge second half coming up (you could say, "massive"). Lose today and you can kiss goodbye to the league. Even if we were to go on a perfect run from now until the end of the season, win every PL game, we're relying on the dippers losing another 6 (maybe 7) points for us to catch them. And we won't win every game.

I've whinged about the referee during that half, but he's not the reason we're losing.

Poor in both boxes again despite basically dominating the ball. The commentators said on about 40 minutes that the average position of almost every Liverpool player was in their own half. Having said that, a wonder strike has allowed them to basically play on the break, which they're really good at. Far too often against Liverpool we make the mistake of going behind early and then having to be too open for the rest of the game. I still think Zinedine Zidane's Real Madrid gave a masterclass of how to beat them in the Champions League final, and it involved containing them for the whole of the first half and letting your better quality show through over the long term.

The handball was VAR's worst nightmare - give it and Liverpool lose a goal and City gain one - NEVER. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.
That’s what I’ve always said....if it was given handball, what happens to the goal the scousers score? Errrrrrrr, nah, just go with the ref. A fxxking joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.