Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (10/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never a penalty, came off Silva‘s hand first
Angeliño getting better as game has gone on
Gündogan is a serious liability today
Couple of good saves from Bravo
Agüero wasteful again
Get Foden on for Gündogan; we really need some bite in midfield

That handball is honestly scandalous.

Nothing will get said, everyone will suck Liverpool off and that'll be that.

Sick of every week talking about the referees in this country, so I'm not gonna bother. Maybe being a bit dramatic but it's making me fall out of love with football.

TBH, apart from a wonder goal from outside the box that came from a handball and penalty that wasn’t given, and a fast break, we have been on top. We are snatching at half chances and missing, whereas Liverpool have been clinical...and nowhere near looking like Champions.

The key to the game is the next goal. If it for City, then “game on.” If it is for Liverpool, then “game over.”

There will be a wankfest over the goals (screamer and fast break), but we can get back in it.

Just heard a wonderful quote...”VAR IS NOT LOOKING TO SEE IF IT IS A PENALTY, BUT WHETHER OLIVER MADE A CLEAR AND OBVIOUS ERROR!”

Just about sums up how stupid VAR can be!

I’m not at surprised. We never had any chance of getting anything from this game with the injuries to our key players. It doesn’t hurt any less though, particularly when we’ve been cheated by the officials yet again.

we’ll probably score second half but VAR will find some reason to disallow it,anybody thinking we were going to get anything out of this game after the farcical handball not given needs their head examined..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.