Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (10/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They showed it for all of 5 seconds.. and their drawn on line wasnt level with the grass line, obv dont know if the grass line is straight.

The grass line will be straight and parallel to all the other lines on the pitch, but just as on the picture, none of those lines look parallel when you have a camera pointing from one side. So the line used to decide offside won't look parallel to that grass. If you use that (the grass line nearer to goal), the player further away can look offside even when he's on by a yard or two. The line used to decide will be at an angle somewhere between that one, and level with the next line in the grass towards the centre circle.

I think it needed reviewing. Part of the problem is that Salah looks offside just before the past but just at that moment Fernandinho is accelerating really quickly. I've seen the replay a few times and I can't see it clearly, at all.

There's no point being the better team if you cannot take your chances when they come. We've no cutting edge. Liverpool are much more dangerous going forward and have real pace about them. We can't seem to cope with it. And early goal in 2nd half might change things for us mentally but concede another and I fear we could be onto a hiding.

We’ve been by far the better team.
I see other people posting this so not just at you, but we just aren't. We stopped playing on the first goal, and Gundogan compounded it by whatever that was, and we can't finish our shit. Liverpool finish their chances and it takes us ten to get one. It's not good enough, period.

It’s not negative it’s the truth . Sorry that I live in the real world and not blue tinted world after on here live in . Face it Karen was his defence is getting ruined at the moment
We are missing eddie and eric and gundy is doing his usual traffic cone act,rodders is not fully fit,fucking idiot

You’re not allowed to score from it hitting any part of your hand/arm and that’s how they managed to break.

They’ve absolutely fucked us there and overall we’ve played alright.

The grass line will be straight and parallel to all the other lines on the pitch, but just as on the picture, none of those lines look parallel when you have a camera pointing from one side. So the line used to decide offside won't look parallel to that grass. If you use the line nearer to goal, the player further away can look offside even when he's on by a yard or two. The line used to decide will be at an angle somewhere between that one, and level with the line further towards the centre circle.

I think it needed reviewing. Part of the problem is that Salah looks offside just before the past but just at that moment Fernandinho is accelerating really quickly. I've seen the replay a few times and I can't see it clearly, at all.
Every goal is reviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.